Bicycle Accident Attorney
Albany | Bend | Coos Bay | Eugene | Grants Pass | Klamath Falls | Medford | East Portland | West Portland | Roseburg | Salem | Tri-Cities | Vancouver | Yakima |
With more and more people riding bicycles, accidents involving them are becoming more and more frequent. And more often than not, people in these types of accidents suffer serious injuries. If you’ve been involved in a bicycle accident contact OlsenDaines. With an experienced bicycle accident attorney on your side, you may be able to receive:
- Compensation for medical bills
- Payment to replace or repair your bicycle
- Compensation for the pain and suffering you’ve endured
- Compensation for loss of work
We have a proven track record of success in helping get our clients the compensation they deserve.
Free Consultations!Click below to start the process on your consultation.
What to Do Following a Bicycle Accident
What you do immediately following your bicycle accident can be essential in your personal injury case. If you’re involved in a bicycle accident, you’ll want to keep the following tips in mind.
- Don’t leave the accident scene until police have arrived and develop a police report (even if you feel you’re uninjured, oftentimes victims don’t suffer pain until several hours have passed)
- Get medical care for any injuries you’ve sustained
- Obtain of the other party’s contact information
- Obtain contact information of any witnesses
- Take photos of the scene, your bicycle, the other vehicle, and your injuries
- Don’t negotiate with the other party. In some cases, the driver will take blame for the accident only to recant their story later on with their insurance company.
- Don’t say, “you’re fine” or any other statements without a bicycle accident attorney present
Bicycle Accident Lawyer
In most cases, there are insurance benefits available to injured people to immediately help with the medical bills that people may not be aware of. If you or someone you know has been hurt in a bicycle accident and want advice about what to do, contact us right away for a free consultation. We have offices all throughout Oregon and Washington with experienced bicycle accident attorneys who can represent your case.Back to Personal Injury Law