Motorcycle Accident Attorney
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has found that around 50% of motorcycle accidents involve a fatality. Since 1966, approximately 137,000 motorcyclists have been killed in traffic accidents of some kind. Since motorcycles are both less stable and less visible than automobiles, they are more likely to be involved in accidents. And in these accidents, motorcycle riders are more likely to be seriously injured or killed. Therefore, motorcycle accidents are a different beast than those involving two automobiles. This is why if you are involved in a motorcycle accident, you need the services of a motorcycle accident attorney with experience in this specific area.
Schedule a Free Appointment!Our appointments are free until you file and your concerns are addressed!
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you find yourself in a motorcycle accident, make sure to take the following steps:
- Carefully take note of what exactly happened. Write down everything you can remember about the accident: what happened, the time, the weather, people present, and every other detail you can recall that might be significant.
- Document any injuries resulting from the accident. It is crucial that you report all injuries to a medical provider as soon as possible. Keep a log of your injuries, pain resulting from injuries, medical treatments, loss of sleep, and any other medical complications. Take photographs of all visible injuries.
- Document all conversations regarding the accident. This includes taking down the time, date, the parties present, and all content you can recall.
- Take photographs of the scene.
- Locate as many witnesses as you can to get their stories while fresh in their minds.
OlsenDaines has 40 years of experience handling claims arising from motorcycle accidents. We’ll dedicate our time to ensuring you achieve the best outcome in your case. To schedule your free consultation with one of our motorcycle accident lawyers, call us or fill out our online form. We have locations throughout Oregon and Washington with motorcycle accident attorneys ready to help represent your case.Back to Personal Injury Law